Indian Fakeaway: Online cooking class
With this experience you learn how to cook and prepare 2-3 authentic Indian recipes.
You will learn to layer flavours, create curry pastes and blend spices that are at the heart of Indian cooking.
My goal is that you repeat the recipes for loved ones time and time again.
With this class each participant receives a traditional Indian spice box with spices included.
All sessions are hosted on Zoom.
How it works:
- You will be sent an ingredients list, recipe card, and equipment list
- Every class is live so your team can dial in from anywhere around the world
- Each culinary experience will be private to your group, so we go at your pace with lots of times for questions along the way
- Classes are typically between 1 - 2.5hrs
- The culinary experiences are designed to be versatile to suit all abilities
- I cook alongside you, watching and coaching you all the way
All allergies and dietary requirements are catered for and will be discussed in advance.
More about SheelCooks
Hi I'm Sheel, a self-taught cook, part time business consultant and founder of Sheel Cooks.
SheelCooks is my way to showcase and teach the food I love to make. I specialise in Gujarati food as well as teaching recipes that just work and taste delicious.
Growing up there was never an empty house and always a constant hive of activity in our kitchen. This is where I would observe my mother and my aunts make everything from scratch and watch in awe how they could make perfectly round rotis with that magic puff when cooked. It wasn’t long before I was involved in helping prepare food for my family. Much of my family bonding and activities was centred around cooking.
I want to share with you authentic traditional recipes that taste amazing, are easy to prepare, and more importantly give joy and comfort.